Minister of Religion Visa UK

Minister of Religion Visa UK

The Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa UK is designed to allow religious ministers, including missionaries or other members of a religious order, to enter the UK and take up employment in a religious role within a religious community.

The Tier 2 Minister of Religion visa is designed for those outside the EEA and Switzerland who meet various other eligibility criteria – many of which overlap with the Tier 2 (General) visa. For example, you must have a certificate of sponsorship from one. Before you are eligible to apply for your visa, the licenced sponsoring organisation, and the work you plan to do in the UK, must be linked to the work of your sponsoring organisation.

Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa Requirements

You must meet the English language requirement. And unless your sponsor confirms during your application that they will retain and accommodate you during your stay, You may need to prove that you have access to anyone you plan to bring with you to the UK. You have access to the person. Save enough to support a dependant.

    Contact Form

    Scroll to Top