Spouse Visa Extension UK

Spouse Visa Extension UK:

If you want to remain in the UK when your spouse’s visa expires, you can apply for a visa extension. In most cases, the visa extension will be granted if the applicant can prove that their spouse is dependant on them and their income is insufficient to support themselves.

The visa extension is time-limited, and once it expires, the applicant will have to leave the UK. If you would rather not leave the UK when your spouse’s visa expires, you can apply to the Home Office for “indefinite leave to remain” (ILR), which is a type of permanent residence.

The application process is the same as for a new visa, but you will need to prove that you have a genuine reason to stay in the UK. You might be able to apply for an extension if you have children who are UK citizens or settled status, you have a business in the UK, you have a job offer, you have a disability, or you have a long-term illness or disability that is getting worse.

Spouse visa extension UK – If you wanna live in the UK with your loved one. Our UK immigration consultants will help you to get your UK visa extension. You can apply for an extension if you are six months or more into your current visa, but you must apply before your current visa expires.

    Contact Form

    Scroll to Top