UK Civil Partner Visa

UK Civil Partner Visa:

The UK Civil Partner Visa category is for partners of British nationals, persons with indefinite leave to stay in the UK or limited leave to remain under Appendix EU or Appendix ECAA, who wish to join or live with their civil partner in the UK. You can also apply for a UK Civil Partner Visa if your civil partner is outside the UK but intends to return to the UK with you. Requirements for a UK Civil Partner visa application:

• Your partner is British,has indefinite leave to stay, limited leave to live under Appendix EU,  or limited leave to stay under Appendix ECAA.

• You have met in person and are legally in a civil partnership.
• Your relationship is real and you intend to be together permanently.
• Any previous relationship has permanently broken.
• You will be adequately maintained in the UK without having to resort to public funding.
• There is enough accommodation for you and any dependants.
• You speak and understand English to the essential level.

    Contact Form

    Scroll to Top