UK Tier 4 Student Visa

UK Tier 4 Student Visa:

Tier 4 Student visa authorises only for those students who have been offered a spot on a study at a UK educational association. Student visa holders are not allowed to operate in the UK or apply for working visas. They usually have to leave the UK and return with their visa expired within six months.

Are you looking for a Tier 4 Student Visa for the UK? Don’t know how to get it? UK Immigration Consultants specialise in helping students and graduates apply for UK Tier 4 Student Visas. With Tier 4 Student Visa, you can study for a degree in the UK, work part-time and stay for up to 2 years. 

If a student wishes to stay over longer or apply for a Tier 2 visa for working, he is required to apply for a Tier 5 visa and leave the UK, which will allow him to re-enter the UK as a Tier 5 visa holder. Applicants must be enrolled in a course at a UK educational institution.

To apply for this visa, you will need to prove that you have enough funds to support yourself during your stay in the UK. Also, make sure that you are enrolled in a course that will lead to a degree or certificate of at least two years of study.

    Contact Form

    Scroll to Top